Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cuppies for a party!


.....Well, I'm just not ready to share my cupcake recipe yet ... and I'll tell you why . I .. Lisamarie . Hate cake. You heard me . I hate cake .

So. In my kitchen , I have formulated a recipe for cake that I will actually eat .. ok well white cake is a litttttle bit easier for me and I will eat it at SOME places  but chocolate cake especially I will eat no one else's but my own .. but today, I decided to just give you a small picture update , as I spent the morning in the kitchen preparing a  couple batches of cupcakes for a christmas celebration :)

I'm sorry that I am just not willing to part with my recipe just yet , but don't worry it is so labor intensive that you probably wouldn't want to try it anyway .. haha !..

 These little Holiday gems are my very own white cake recipe , filled with raspberry filling and topped with my "House" buttercream, which is Amaretto .. YUM !





Yum ....

With any luck tomorrow, I'll post some more .. hopefully a recipe and maybe some more  cupcakes to go along with  it .. I have some left overs and a hankering for pineapple buttercream! So.. lets make it one for my baby, and one more ... for the road .. enjoy your day loves!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I'm Half Doomed And You're Semi Sweet... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice