Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 3. The FIGHT for the Finale :)


Idol Night ..... I have no idea how this is going to go , I haven't seen a single spoiler... dammit .

This week ( and Last) Mj's Big Blog let me down and didn't give me any good spoilers?? What is with that ... so We are flying solo tonight!

Tonight it seems that  Randy And Ellen are wearing equally ugly sweaters.. and   of course next week is the Finale.. Kind of bittersweet .. next week is Simons .. Last ... Show.... 

This week .. The contestants sing one song of their own songs, and one judges choice. 

Casey is up first singing is own song choice , Singing , Ok It's alright with me -
 
Good song choice for Casey-felt like a song that I could get into, almost like it was already his song .
I really enjoyed it. 
The judges are unimpressed, but I feel like, Casey - know's he is going home (or at least should) SO.......  he picked songs that he likes and that works for him - and THAT he did. 
 To Vote for  Casey Dial 1-866-436-5701 or 04, or 07, Or Text the word "vote" to 5701


Crystal is singing 2nd, her choice- Come to My Window ( One of my personal Fav's)
Obviously. This is Crystal's thing ... a BIT predictable . And Frankly. Etheridge ...... slays this song .. Crystal does not. In Fact , I'd give this performance a 2 out of 10 .
Of course the Judges give her props......... however, I do not ... 
To Vote for Crystal Dial 1-866-436-5702, or 05, or 08, Or Text the word "vote" to 5702

Obviously, Lee sings Next.  Singing Simple Man.

I personally don't care for Skynard ... ( Did I spell that correct?) But DAMN his voice sounds CHILLING. I'd like him to sing to me in THAT voice.. it's beautiful.
I loved that .. I thought he took that "round" 110%
To Vote for Lee Dial 1-866-436-5703, or 06, or 09, Or Text the word "vote" to 5703

JUDGES Choicessssss

Randy and Kara Picked Caseys Song 


Singing :  Daughters, by John Mayer.
Ryan Says "Good Luck" ... I think he might need it .. While I LOVE John ... I don't know if he can do this ..... ? Okay ... this is weird. He is Vocally .. Doing a good job .. but he is Lacking on the John Mayer SLAY on the guitar , which I know he can do ?? SO WHAT GIVES..
I needed More from that.

His #'s ONE more time 
To Vote for  Casey Dial 1-866-436-5701 or 04, or 07, Or Text the word "vote" to 5701

For Crystal....... Ellen......


(So help her GOD) She Picked.... Maybe I'm Amazed... By Paul McCartney
I do like this song for her . I do find it mildly amusing that she is singing about being a man ...
Just sayin'

Her #'s Once again!
To Vote for Crystal Dial 1-866-436-5702, or 05, or 08, Or Text the word "vote" to 5702

So Simon Must be Picking for My Main Man Lee!


He is closing the show with  Hallelujah ...... 

What a VERY interesting choice ! Let's hear it! 
GORGEOUS . 
I have no words. 

Wait .. did I miss something .........  Did Lee already win ?

VOTE FOR HIM DAMMIT 
To Vote for Lee Dial 1-866-436-5703, or 06, or 09, Or Text the word "vote" to 5703



NIGHT GOES TO LEE..2 million %

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I'm Half Doomed And You're Semi Sweet... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice