Sunday, June 27, 2010

Well Hello!


It's been  a Very Long Time Since I've updated this little blog spot ....

I've done some exciting things... baking wise- cupcakes for auctions and galas.... and even started a  Facebook page for my hopefully up and coming business Semi-Sweet Baking Co.

A work in progress really- But if you so desire, Fb us and "Like" me .. It should be a fun way to follow the trials and tribulations of me .. and my craziness .

I really Wanted to just touch base and say Hi to you all --- Give you a quick update ...there may be less " how to " blogs for a while ...but this may turn into a new venting ground ..... I really haven't decided fully which way to go ... Suggestions are always welcomed!
 Until then !

Much Love  :)

Lisamarie

1 comments:

Spooning Recipes on June 13, 2022 at 1:32 PM said...

Great readd thank you

Post a Comment

 

I'm Half Doomed And You're Semi Sweet... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice